Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer flys by...




At first the summer just dragged by. I was trying to keep track of what days I had to teach spinning and if I wasnt spinning what workout did I want to do to keep busy. I was surfing the web looking for another place to pick up some spin classes to keep busy. Now in about 3 weeks I go back to work. Yikes! I just got home from visiting with my mom and Charlie. I flew out to Long Beach with Shane. The picture here was taken at th ebeach at one of the state parks. We had a good time, ate good food, and enjoyed some god company. But I swear every time I go to California it reminds me how much better Colorado is. Its so busy in Cali, too much traffic, takes way too long to get to your destination, and lots of crazy people there- including my mom n Charlie. All in all we had a nice visit. Tomorrow late in the evening I leave for Detroit. I have a red eye flight to see my sister and her family. I am going a few days early to help them with their new home and to watch the kids while they get some much needed work done. Then on Sunday we head to Maumee Bay where we hold our little family reunion I guess you could call them. My step-dads kids and their families and my mom kids and their families all get together. We have a good time. Next years should be even better because everyone of he kids should be there and were going somewhere different to spice things up. So in a few weeks I should be posting lots of pics of kids. :)

No comments: