Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Trip to the Midwest




I went to see my fam for a week back in Ohio and Michigan. I flew in to Detroit and stayed with my sis in her new home. I was so hot- forgot how the humidity affects you. I got to babysit my niece and nephew a few days with my sister calling every hour to make sure I hadnt I was still sane and the kids were still alive. Then we headed to Ohio for our family vaca that we have. My step-siblings and their families come in town along with my siblings and their families. We go to Maumee Bay State Park and rent cabins. We had a nice visit. Unfortunately though my camera decided to act up on me so I got pics from staying at with my sis, but all the rest turned out funny. Turns out it cant be fixed and I have to get myself a new camera. For now, Shane and I will share. :) I got back a few days ago. I had a real hard time leaving the little ones. I had a good time with them. Now its back to the grinde. I start back at work in a week and a half. The kids come back in like 2 weeks. I do have a student teacher so first semester will be cake- its second semester where Ill really have to pick it up. I'm still teaching spin classes so that gives me a part time job, and I help Shane with his real estate. The summer started real slow but now I'm ready to go back and use my time a little more wisely. Oh well. The pics posted above are of me and my friend Jen who came to visit. this was aken with her camera. Then one of my mom and Kieara, and the other of Kieara. The last few good ones I was able to take with my camera.

No comments: