Recently I watched two movies that I thought were fairly good. We watched Chaos Theory last week. It is a short movie, about an hour and a half, but I found it really good. It talks about someone who keeps lists and is incredibly organized and what happens when a little chaos hits his life.
The second movie we watched a few days ago- The Bucket List. Again, it is a short film, about an hour and a half. This is about two guys who have cancer and don't have a long life ahead of them. They decide to make a "bucket list"- a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket. It was a really good film, but definitely if you are prone to tears, have a tissue box handy. From this movie came a book called A Bucket List. All the proceeds from the book go to cancer research. It's a book I am looking forward to purchasing.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment