



I got smart and I started with Day 8 and worked backwards so you all can read this forward. Plus the last days are more recent in my brain. But you will notice more details to the end entries because I am getting tired and realizing you dont need every detail. :)
We had a safe trip to Cozumel. We got to the Wyndham and they had us in the wrong part, but we easily switched because I had the paperwork that said where we were suppose to be. There are four parts to the resort- Aura is the timeshare part, sabor is the adult only section (that is where we stayed), then there is the main section, and last is the regency which is for members of the wyndham. I think Sabor is the best part for anyone wanting to go there. It was so quiet. The pool was really cool and there were slides. We had our own restaurant but shared with the main part its restaurants. The room we got was on the second floor and very romantic. There was a curtain rod above the bed that held sheer drapes that went around the bed- it was really cool- you will notice it in some of the pictures if you watch for it. There was also a hammock outside every room. We spent a few nights in the hammock. The hammock was big enough for like 4 people- so it was easy for both me and Shane to lay in it. The bathroom had a walk in shower- no bath tub, no shower curtains, just a piece of glass that covered so the water didnt all go on the floor- but it should have been a bigger piece of glass because usually the floor near the shower was soaked. We got to the resort as it was getting late so we ventured around in the dark and ate at the buffet since you needed reservations at the other restaurants. It was a good meal, but an odd assortment of foods. Shane and I were off almost the whole vacation- at night when I was tired, he was ready to party, and when I was ready to party he wanted to go to bed. Our first night I was exhausted and asleep by like 830, so Shane checked out the resort by himself and met some people. We were very impressed with the resort and excited about our vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment