As far as I know, I have never been in a cave before. This was pretty cool. Unfortunately some people in my group were driving me crazy, but it was an enjoyable tour. We had to pay in addition to our park entrance fee and it lasted about an hour. The caves we saw are the second largest in Colorado while the largest are here in my backyard, but I have never been to them.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Caves
As far as I know, I have never been in a cave before. This was pretty cool. Unfortunately some people in my group were driving me crazy, but it was an enjoyable tour. We had to pay in addition to our park entrance fee and it lasted about an hour. The caves we saw are the second largest in Colorado while the largest are here in my backyard, but I have never been to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment