Sunday, July 15, 2007
July
So the pics below are from a visit I got from my bestest of friends. Val flew for the first time to come see me- I'm so proud of her. And Jennie and Blake cam eout to see me as well. It was nice because no one comes to visit me. :( But thats okay- more Colorado for me. :) We had a good time. And Blake loved the pups- he helped me tremendously by walking them with me. :) Yesterday I got my divorce papers- it is final- YAY! And today I got a compliment for the books. I have two that for some reason I will always remember and this is one of those. The first is a teacher from AW told me that there is a special place in heaven for me. The second was today- a lady in my spin class told me I look so cute (angelic) for being so evil. :) Thought that was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just want to thank you for such a wonderful time. I know that I cried the first 2 or 3 days, but I had a great time just having time with you guys
Post a Comment