


I had planned on going home for Christmas but had a difficult time finding inexpensive tickets for me and Shane. Plus Shanes friends planned a trip to visit for New Years. I decided it would be in my best interest to leave while Shane's friends were in town. Plus my sister told me it was mandatory that I make a trip out. I stayed about a week with her. the first full day we planned a visit with my Aunt and her family and we met up with friends. Unfortunately that was the only day I got to see my brother and his family as well. The rest of the time I spent with my sister and her family. I helped do some work around her new house and played with my niece and nephew. I also painted some characters on Alex's walls of her bedroom. I had a really good visit. Next time I head home will be this summer and I get to paint pictures on Greg's walls. :) The time I spend with the little ones is great. They are really good kids and always seem so happy. Their parents must be doing something right. Enjoy the pics as I enjoyed taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment