Sunday, February 10, 2008
Busy as a bee..
A month has gone by, and pretty quickly. I started my job at PPCC teaching two different math classes. I teach two nights a week and then 6 Saturdays throughout the semester. It has been fun so far. The students are genuinely appreciative. I have only had one issue, and hopefully I have resolved that. I am tutoring two students that I have tutored in the past, just continuing on with their math. I do that two afternoons a week for an hour. Then I am still teaching my spin class and I am pretty excited about that. I started out with one person for two weeks in a row and now I am up to 7. I enjoy my classes being bigger. I am also supervising the dance team at school. This is a completely volunteer position. I did find someone at work to help me supervise them so now I have a little help. They are a good group of kids and it is fun to watch them. But they are starting to get some competitions in order and I don't have the time to go to all of them. I am still sponsoring NHS. We have a winter ball this weekend. I get a threeday weekend and it is already jam packed. :) NHS is also working on putting on a staff talent show to raise money for Make A Wish. That will be fun. Besides all of that, just trying to workout to lose a few pounds here and there and keep as stressfree as possible. I will be busy until about May when my college classes end. I get to go to Vegas for Spring Break- never been there. And who knows what I will do this summer. I might try to teach a class or two at the college if I can for some extra dough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment