Wednesday, June 11, 2008
HSBC SUCKS!
I am so ticked at HSBC and with a company that big that is not a thing you can do about it. All I can say is if you have a choice stay away from them- they are a bad company. My first bad experience with them was when I refinanced. Of course, all they cared about was getting money. It was totally not in my best interest to refinance and under the circumstances of the new loan, I am now screwed. They made it sound the my varable interest rate would not go that hgih and that this loan would work well for me. Now,something like 5 years later, I am paying for it with an interest rate well above 10%. My payments have almost doubled. Then about 2 years ago I had called them to see if there was anything I could do about this increasing interest rate and the person I spoke with told me they were going to send me some info in the mail regarding my account. I completely forgot about it when several weeks later I got loan information on someone living on the east coast. It had the persons name, address, social security number, etc. To me, if I was an evil person I could have cause complete havoc on this persons life thanks to HSBC. When I called them to tell them of the mistake and to make sure it was not done to me, it was treated as nothing important and they really could not understand my concern. I wanted some follow up on the ordeal, but they are a big company and their clients are not of concern. I recently filed for a hardship- with my house being in OH, the poor market in OH, and my incredibly high interest rate- I am finding it difficult to make the payments. So I was granted the hardship. My hardship was about to expire so I reapplied. I heard from Shane that it was denied, but I never got any confirmation from HSBC that it was deneied- no letter, no phone call, no e-mail- nothing. So I figure in July I would go back to my regular payments. I got a bill in May for the month of June. The bill was for the lower payment. I paid it and then paid all of my toher bills emptying my account. I get a call today from HSBC asking for the remaining amount of my bill. I told them I got a bill for over $400 and that is what I paid. They wanted twice that so I owed hem another $400. I was like, no, the bill you sent me is what I paid- you can't just call em and tell me I am delinquent on a payment I did not even know existed. I don't have the moeny to pay it. How can a company do this- tell you you owe them one thing and then hodl you delinquent for an amount you were not even aware existed? HSBC SUCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment