Saturday, September 13, 2008
What's new
I wanted to give some updates that are not accounted for below. Shane and I are both doing well. I am dodging the cold season successfully, but the allergies are kicking both mine and Shane's butts. I'll take an allergy over a cold any day though. Shane is actually really busy with real estate. He is doing awesome! I am busy as a person can get working three jobs. I teach at the high school during the day and at two different colleges during the week in the evening. Honestly, I am hating the high school right now. I have AP Calc and I find them irresponsible and disrespectful. They refuse to change habits and instead blame me for their failing grade. They stress me out. I find the worse than my pre-algebra classes. I have some rough kids this year, but then I have some great ones too. I love teaching at the college. So much different than the high school- a fresh of breath air. For now I really do love it. I am extremely busy during the week, but I find myself making everything work. the most difficult part is keeping the skills I ahve taught in the different classes separate- I forget who I taught what. They are good about reminding me. :) The puppies are doing well. We try to get Chloe moving a bit more on the weekends since we can't give her the attention she needs during the week. We did the incline with a new teacher, Melissa, last weekend, and then hiked Stanley this weekend. Next weekend we will try to hit another one. I think that is about it. There is always something going on- but the important stuff outshines the insignificant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment