


our first towel creation

Shane's sister, Jessica

Shane
This was our first full day with the Bruckners. We decided since we hung out by the pool yesterday that today we would go to the beach. We hung out at the beach most of the day. We kayaked for a little bit and Shane snorkeled. Shane loved the water and spent most of the day in the water where the rest of us laid by it. We were right outside the buffet so we tried the buffet for lunch. A few more hours in the sun after lunch and we were ready for the pool. We laid by the pool for a bit. We had dinner at the Mosaique. I don't remember too much about this day except I wasn't feeling that great- I had a headache most of the day because I drank a bit too much he day before. This is also the day the maid started leaving us towel creatures she made and placed flowers on to add personality. They were cute and I suppose we got them because we were getting married. They were really cool anyway and something to look forward to every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment