





tequila plant

tequila museum

jeep

read the sign- pee pee station

us at the beach after lunch

shanes parents, pam and mike

our towel creation left by the maid that day
This was our exciting day. This was our first day eating at the buffet since we had to get moving and the breakfast was pretty good. Shane's dad got us a jeep tour and we all went. We left the hotel with a group of people from different resorts. We traveled down the road and went snorkeling for about 30 minutes. I wasn't sure if I wanted to snorkel but I am glad I did. It was fun. One of the guides we went out with would throw bait to the fish so they would swim closer to us. He also found to eels and brought them up closer so we could see them. He pointed things out to us that normally we may have missed. That was fun. From there we went to see some ruines. I have a lot of pictures of the ruins but to me they pretty much all look the same so I wont bore you too much, but if you want to see them let me know and I will share them. We got 30 minutes to look at the ruins. We were suppose to have a guide but there was only one and he wa sbusy so we walked through them on our own. I am sure it owuld have been better had we had a guide to tell us about the ruins. After we left the ruins we went to a Tequila museum. We saw the plants that make the tequila, we learned how to make tequila and we got to drink tequila. We bought our first 3 bottles of tequila here. We got an expensive high quality bottle and two flavored bottles. After here we drove for awhile and ended up at a small Mexican restaurant. The food was excellent! I got cheated out of some money and bought some jewelry. We walked on the beach a bit. And we headed out a bit. By the way, if you need to go to the bathroom, you use pee pee stations- seriously, check out the picture. Also, you can't throw toilet paper in the toilet so the bathrooms stink. On Day 5 we paid 50 cents to use the bathroom plus they wanted a tip. We had a good time though. After the trip we went back and go into the italian restaurant at the resort for dinner. We had a hilarious waiter- it was a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment